Tuesday, November 29, 2005

We'll see you on the flip side...

Well, I've caught up a bit on some posts I needed to make. As I type this I'm uploading another video that can be seen in the panel on the right once complete. This will be the last post in the "Kate as an only child" phase of our lives. We are scheduled to be in the hospital at 4am; that's in less than 6 hours, yikes! We'll be there to begin the process of inducing labor since we're worried about the size of the baby and Will has now passed both his ultrasound and calendar due dates. I'm sure all will go well, but it's always a bit nerve racking to see your spouse go through this. We'll call all our family and post pictures when things get settled down tomorrow after he gets here.

One last note. This was a very special Thanksgiving for us. We have so many blessings to be thankful for. I feel that God has looked over my Wife, daughter and son and I these last few months as we've gone through so many changes. It's very humbling to realize how many things have changed and how well everything has worked out over the last 4 months. We love our home and our community and I love my new job and all my coworkers (how rare is that?!). But more importantly we're a little closer to home and have a large family that always supports us and surrounds us with their love and presence. I honestly feel like this was the best Thanksgiving I've ever had and I wanted to say thank you to everyone for coming down and being a part of it. You made our holiday wonderful and Kate's too.

We'll talk to everyone after Will's arrival. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home