Welcome
Welcome to the Fritts family's web log. I hope to provide a place where Karen and I can post regular entries about what's going on with our lives, particularly anything new with Kate. It seems like every day she does something I want to share with the family but I haven't had the capability until now. Ofoto is great for prints and such, but it is rather cumbersome for those one-off moments like a first spaghetti dinner.
For those curious about the background graphic, it's from about 11:30pm April 30th, 2004 -- Kate's first full day with us -- while we were still in the hospital. It is a moment I'll remember forever and is my all time favorite picture of Karen and Katharine.
The site will probably not be updated more than once or twice a week after the initial break-in period, so don't expect daily posts or anything crazy like that. Watch for the first dozen or so updates to appear at the bottom of the page as I post some things that occurred over the past year. Some design changes are in store as well once I can figure them out.
To do:
--design--
For those curious about the background graphic, it's from about 11:30pm April 30th, 2004 -- Kate's first full day with us -- while we were still in the hospital. It is a moment I'll remember forever and is my all time favorite picture of Karen and Katharine.
The site will probably not be updated more than once or twice a week after the initial break-in period, so don't expect daily posts or anything crazy like that. Watch for the first dozen or so updates to appear at the bottom of the page as I post some things that occurred over the past year. Some design changes are in store as well once I can figure them out.
To do:
--design--
- embed photo albums
- embed video
remove personal profile modulemove links- make header persistently visible while scrolling main area (frames??)
make links open in new windowset up main content area with 2 sidebars and middle areamake comments collapsable/expandable in-line
spaghetti!- Easter
- Christmas
- Thanksgiving
- snow
- fall/Hallowen
hockey- aunts/uncles
- grandparents
- greatgrandpa
- Omaha
- Karen&Kate
- videos???

3 Comments:
test comment
This is too neat....especially the background.
I like your template design very much.
Can I get the css/html code?
please send to my email: spagiari@spymac.com
I need the code of:
* set up main content area with 2 sidebars and middle area
I try to follow these step from your source code, but I'm failed.
Sidebar and side right in the same place.
* make comments collapsable/expandable in-line or some people says a peek a boo comment template. I have the javascript code from googling, but it doesnt work. I dont know what's wrong.
I used minima blue template, just like yours.
Thanx a hulk.
Post a Comment
<< Home